INTERMEDIATE QA ANALYST
GET TO KNOW PBSC
PBSC Urban Solutions is the world leader in bike-share and urban mobility solutions (Do you know BIXI? Those are our bikes!). Through our technology, we’re changing the world, one city at a time. Our bike-share is transformative and has the power to address some of the most pressing issues facing cities today, such as congestion, pollution and citizen health.
Our bike-share is global; we make systems for Honolulu, Rio de Janeiro, Barcelona, Monaco and Dubai — to name a few. In total, we have 84,000 bikes deployed around the world, with 350 million rides and counting.
We’re in growth mode and looking for team members who are at the top of their game but who equally, if not more importantly, share our values and mindset. If you’re passionate, imaginative, ready to give it your all and want to join an enterprise that produces tangible results (all you have to do is visit one of our cities to witness our impact), then you’ve landed in the right place!
PBSC is currently looking for a QA Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the QA Lead, the QA Analyst will be responsible for writing and performing functional, integration and regression testing across our web application, mobile apps, kiosk and api’s.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, execute and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Perform various types of testing, including: integration, backend data validation, usability, end to end system testing and regression testing;
- Document clear and detailed defect reports including steps to reproduce actual and expected results;
- Work closely with developers, to analyze test results, locate problems and identify root causes;
- Automate and maintain test cases and scenarios, collaborate with other team members to continuously refactor and improve automation framework for reusability and speed and perform reviews for the test automation code.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance;
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience testing applications on Android/iOS;
- Bachelor’s degree in software or computer engineering, or equivalent experience;
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language or programming language;
- Strong knowledge of MySQL queries;
- Good knowledge of Linux environment;
- Experience with CI tools;
- Experience using JIRA;
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills in resolving complex issues;
- Excellent learning skill and willingness to learn different technologies;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to mentor team members;
- The more complex the problem, the more fun you have;
- You live to satisfy clients, whether internal or external;
- Bring new ideas to the table that will help shape the world of tomorrow;
- Walk the talk;
- Be a team player who believes that success comes from working together;
- Good English and French, reading and writing skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time position based in our Longueuil office;
- Possibility to work from our Montreal satellite office, located in the Mile-End;
- Benefits: complete insurance, wellness account, group RRSP, discounted BIXI membership, free parking (in Longueuil), access to free closed bike-share network at the Longueuil metro station, free on-site tire change service for your car;
- Office perks: coffee and hot chocolate (obviously), fresh fruits, pool and foosball tables, happy hour, weekly community meals (soup in the winter, lighter fare in the summer), running club, showers, relaxation zones, social activities and more…
Note: The use of the masculine gender is only intended to make reading easier, but we welcome all genders.