SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
You will participate in the elaboration of a complex Java backend using Hibernate, Spring, MySQL, Elastic Search and Node.js, as well as a varied set of software engineering tasks. This application provides a great variety of APIs feeding mobile applications, Angular.js dashboards, bike kiosk systems and interoperability systems. The candidate will work in a dynamic team of engineers interacting with UX/UI, QA and project management departments. The engineering department uses an Agile, sprint-driven methodology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience or equivalent
- Degree in software engineering, computer science (Masters a plus) or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate and MySQL
- Superior capacity at integrating with complex environments
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of SOAPUI and JMeter a plus
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Passionate about software development in a full-stack environment.
- Knowledge of automated build pipelines and Git.
- Knowledge, of C, Node.js and Elastic Search a big plus
- Excellent oral and written English and French, other languages are a plus
- Passionate about new technologies and challenging technical work
- Capacity to work autonomously, to estimate tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Client service and action orientated
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to articulate ideas
- Attention to quality and details
- Self-motivated and directed
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills
- Diligence, honesty and professional integrity