INTERMEDIATE QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
GET TO KNOW PBSC
PBSC Urban Solutions is the world leader in bike-share and urban mobility solutions (do you know Montreal’s BIXI? That’s our system!). Through our technology, we’re changing the world, one city at a time. Our bike-share systems provide a sustainable answer to some of the most pressing issues facing our cities today, such as congestion, pollution and citizen health.
We are global; you can find our systems in places such as Barcelona, Dubai, London, Monaco, Rio de Janeiro, Honolulu, Toronto, and Montreal – to name a few. In total, we have 84,000 bikes deployed around the world, with 350 million rides and counting!
We’re in growth mode and looking for team members who are at the top of their game, but who equally, if not more importantly, share our values and mindset. If you’re passionate, imaginative, ready to give it your all, and want to join an enterprise that delivers tangible results (all you have to do is visit one of our cities to witness our impact), then you’ve landed in the right place!
As a QA Analyst you will work within a multidisciplinary, Agile and sprint-driven engineering team to write and perform functional tests, as well as integration and regression testing for our web and mobile apps, kiosks and API’s. In your role, you will interact with our dynamic UX/UI, development and project management teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, execute and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Analyze and translate use cases, user history, as well as functional and technical specifications;
- Perform various types of testing, including integration, backend data validation, usability, end-to-end system testing and regression testing;
- Document clear and detailed defect reports including steps to reproduce actual and expected results;
- Work closely with developers to analyze test results, locate problems and identify root causes;
- Automate and maintain test cases
- Collaborate with other team members to continuously refactor and improve automation framework for reusability and speed
- Perform reviews for the test automation code.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience testing applications on Android/iOS;
- Bachelor’s degree in software or computer engineering, or equivalent experience;
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language or programming language;
- Strong knowledge of MySQL queries;
- Good knowledge of Linux environment;
- Experience using JIRA;
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to resolving complex issues;
- Excellent learning skills and willingness to learn different technologies;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to mentor team members;
- Demonstrate a collaborative and innovative spirit;
- A client-first attitude, whether internal or external;
- Be a team player who believes that success comes from working together;
- Good English and French (reading and writing).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A company on a human scale that allows you to stand out;
- Benefits: complete insurance, various training opportunities, wellness account, discounted BIXI membership, access to our private bike-share network at the Longueuil metro station and on-site tire change service for your car;
- Office perks: coffee and hot chocolate (obviously), fresh fruits, pool and foosball tables, weekly happy hour, Tuesday’s soup, running club, showers, relaxation zones with game console, social activities, gifts and draws;
- Our main office is in Longueuil, but you can also work from our Montreal satellite office in the Mile-End.