WHO WE ARE
Through sustainable technology solutions for smart cities, PBSC is changing the world, one city at a time. As a leading global provider of bike sharing solutions and urban mobility pioneer, PBSC’s team develops, markets and operates – directly through its subsidiary operator, or indirectly through a global network of local partners – the most advanced and customizable urban solutions for smart cities. Recognized as a catalyst for social innovation, PBSC currently has four models of bicycles – ICONIC, FIT, BOOST and E-FIT– deployed around the world and continues to expand its global footprint of over 75,000 bikes and 6,350 stations – with more than 250 million rides so far!!
PBSC develops full stack products including mechanical, electrical and computer engineering components. Whether you want to tackle circuit design, power electronics, embedded firmware development, Java development on Amazon infrastructure, Node.js, Android, iOS or web applications, PBSC has a spot for you in a rich learning environment.
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. We would like to thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be selected for our screening process.
ENGINEERING – MOBILE DEVELOPER
- At least 5 years’ experience or equivalent
- Degree in software engineering, computer science (Masters a plus) or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of iOS or Android development and willingness to learn both
- Knowledge of Java and native Android development a plus
- Superior capacity at integrating with complex environments
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Passionate about software development in a full-stack environment.
- Knowledge of automated build pipelines and Git.
- Excellent oral and written English and French, other languages are a plus
- Passionate about new technologies and challenging technical work
- Capacity to work autonomously, to estimate tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Client service and action orientated
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to articulate ideas
- Attention to quality and details
- Self-motivated and directed
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills
- Diligence, honesty and professional integrity