Domestic and International Technical Support
We are currently looking for an experienced hardware technician to work on our global contracts, with travel serving our markets but not limited to Spain, Central and South America.
The person needs to be autonomous. We are looking for someone who is self motivated and works well with colleagues /clients, as well as having great communication skills.
Experience and knowledge
- English (written & spoken)
- Spanish (written & spoken)
- A knowledge of Catalan would be considered a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the domain of electro-mechanics;
- A valid license to operate a forklift is considered a plus;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- The ability to work independently;
- The ability to lead and support others;
- The capability to be away for several weeks at a time;
- A valid passport with no restrictions;
- Confident, assertive and professional.
- Working with manufactures;