TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
GET TO KNOW PBSC
PBSC Urban Solutions is the world leader in bike-share and urban mobility solutions (do you know Montreal’s BIXI? That’s our system!). Through our technology, we’re changing the world, one city at a time. Our bike-share systems provide a sustainable answer to some of the most pressing issues facing our cities today, such as congestion, pollution and citizen health.
We are global; you can find our systems in places such as Barcelona, Dubai, London, Monaco, Rio de Janeiro, Honolulu, Toronto, and Montreal – to name a few. In total, we have 84,000 bikes deployed around the world, with 350 million rides and counting!
We’re in growth mode and looking for team members who are at the top of their game, but who equally, if not more importantly, share our values and mindset. If you’re passionate, imaginative, ready to give it your all, and want to join an enterprise that delivers tangible results (all you have to do is visit one of our cities to witness our impact), then you’ve landed in the right place!
As a TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST, you will manage the staffing process for all job openings, from analyzing the company’s needs to onboarding new employees. You will also help develop and implement recruitment strategies, and act as the internal reference regarding best practices and market trends in talent acquisition.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the entire staffing process for all job openings at the company;
- Head up international recruitment;
- Act as the employer brand ambassador with job applicants;
- Stay up to date with recruitment trends and bring innovative ideas to the table to meet hiring challenges;
- Organize and participate in recruitment activities (job fairs, university career days, etc.);
- Extend our talent pool to provide continuous visibility on social networks;
- Develop sourcing strategies whether on LinkedIn or other platforms;
- Welcome new employees;
- Assist the human resources director on other HR-related issues.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the IT sector;
- Experience in developing recruitment strategies;
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or technical degree plus relevant experience;
- Very comfortable working with the MS Office suite and experience with Office 365 is an asset;
- Good knowledge of traditional recruitment methods as well as through social media;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate good relationships;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills;
- Possess an outstanding work ethic and know how to be discrete;
- Possess limitless creativity and use out-of-the-box thinking to improve existing processes;
- A client-first attitude, whether internal or external;
- Be a team player who believes that success comes from working together;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and French.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A company on a human scale that allows you to stand out;
- Benefits: complete insurance, various training opportunities, wellness account, discounted BIXI membership, access to our private bike-share network at the Longueuil metro station and on-site tire change service for your car;
- Office perks: coffee and hot chocolate (obviously), fresh fruits, pool and foosball tables, weekly happy hour, Tuesday soup lunches, running club, showers, relaxation zones with game console, social activities, gifts and draws;
- Our main office is in Longueuil, but you will be required to visit our Mile-End branch on occasion.