WHO WE ARE
Through sustainable technology solutions for smart cities, PBSC is changing the world, one city at a time. As a leading global provider of bike sharing solutions and urban mobility pioneer, PBSC’s team develops, markets and operates – directly through its subsidiary operator, or indirectly through a global network of local partners – the most advanced and customizable urban solutions for smart cities. Recognized as a catalyst for social innovation, PBSC currently has four models of bicycles – ICONIC, FIT, BOOST and E-FIT– deployed around the world and continues to expand its global footprint of over 70,000 bikes and 6,200 stations – with more than 250 million rides so far!!
PBSC develops full stack products including mechanical, electrical and computer engineering components. Whether you want to tackle circuit design, power electronics, embedded firmware development, Java development on Amazon infrastructure, Node.js, Android, iOS or web applications, PBSC has a spot for you in a rich learning environment.
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. We would like to thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be selected for our screening process.
Project Manager, Support & Customer Success
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the “Project Manager, Support & Customer Success” will be responsible for:
- The coordination of all stages internally and externally for the execution of customer contracts, with the implementation of a schedule to be respected;
- Realization of physical project deployments, including the installation of stations on the public or private domain according to the permits of a project;
- Assisting post-deployment clients to utilize all capabilities of the PBSC solution;
- Participation in the technical preparation of invitations to tender or commercial proposals by invitation;
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Level of proficiency in an industrial discipline or in project management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience or equivalent in deployment of self-service bike systems
- Professional training in cycles is an asset, especially electric bikes
- Compulsory mastery of 3 languages, written and spoken: French, English in Spanish.
- Mobility: ability to travel to foreign markets for three months on a continuous basis
- Computer literacy on linux
- Passionate about new technologies and challenging technical work
- Ability to work independently, estimate tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Focused on customer service and taking action
- Ability to establish and manage priorities
- Ability in the articulation of his ideas
- Attention to quality and detail
- Personally motivated and focused towards the goals to be achieved
- Conscientious, honesty and professional integrity