WHO WE ARE
Through sustainable technology solutions for smart cities, PBSC is changing the world, one city at a time. As a leading global provider of bike sharing solutions and urban mobility pioneer, PBSC’s team develops, markets and operates – directly through its subsidiary operator, or indirectly through a global network of local partners – the most advanced and customizable urban solutions for smart cities. Recognized as a catalyst for social innovation, PBSC currently has four models of bicycles – ICONIC, FIT, BOOST and E-FIT– deployed around the world and continues to expand its global footprint of over 75,000 bikes and 6,350 stations – with more than 250 million rides so far!!
PBSC develops full stack products including mechanical, electrical and computer engineering components. Whether you want to tackle circuit design, power electronics, embedded firmware development, Java development on Amazon infrastructure, Node.js, Android, iOS or web applications, PBSC has a spot for you in a rich learning environment.
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. We would like to thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be selected for our screening process.
INTERMEDIATE QA ANALYST
The QA Analyst will be responsible for performing functional, integration and regression testing as well as developing and maintaining automated tests across our web application, mobile apps, kiosk and API’s.
- Design, execute and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Perform various types of testing, including: integration, backend data validation, usability, end to end system testing and regression testing
- Automate and maintain test cases and scenarios
- Collaborates with other team members to continuously refactor and improve automation framework for reusability and speed.
- Perform reviews for the test automation code
- Analyze test results
- Documents clear and detailed defect reports including steps to reproduce actual and expected results
- Works closely with developers, to analyze test results, locate problems and identify root causes
Experience and knowledge