WHO WE ARE
Through sustainable technology solutions for smart cities, PBSC is changing the world, one city at a time. As a leading global provider of bike sharing solutions and urban mobility pioneer, PBSC’s team develops, markets and operates – directly through its subsidiary operator, or indirectly through a global network of local partners – the most advanced and customizable urban solutions for smart cities. Recognized as a catalyst for social innovation, PBSC currently has three models of bicycles – ICONIC, FIT and BOOST (e-bike) – deployed around the world and continues to expand its global footprint of 65,250 bikes and 5,750 stations – with more than 240 million rides so far!!
PBSC develops full stack products including mechanical, electrical and computer engineering components. Whether you want to tackle circuit design, power electronics, embedded firmware development, Java development on Amazon infrastructure, Node.js, Android, iOS or web applications, PBSC has a spot for you in a rich learning environment.
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. We would like to thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be selected for our screening process.
Electro-mechanical technician (production support)
We are looking for passionate, self driven guys and gals who like to push the bounds of what is possible to join our kickass team and help change the world one city at a time!
The electro-mechanical technician will be part of the engineering organization.
- work with the factory production team to analyze, identify and solve production issues during electrical system assembly;
- use tools such as multimeters and oscilloscopes to find the root cause of problems and unblock production;
- document your findings to report them to manufacturers so that they can improve their production process;
- build a catalog of known issues and failure points and report them back to engineering to help improve the products;
- suggest improvements to our test jigs and software;
- analyze RMAs coming back from our customers. Repair them if possible, if not send them back to manufacturers with a problem report;
- retain knowledge across production cycles and help train temporary hires on our assemblies;
- perform some of the more technical tests (high potential tests, UL safety tests);
- validate engineering samples and perform other electro-mechanical tasks with engineering.
Experience and knowledge