As a leader in bike sharing and urban mobility solutions, our mission at PBSC (short for Public Bike System Company) is to change the world, one city at a time. Yes, we’re talking about Montréal (and its famous BIXI bikes). But also Barcelona, London, Buenos Aires, Honolulu, Rio de Janeiro, Monaco and Melbourne to name a few others.
Looking for great reasons to get out of bed every morning? Read on. Because being recognized as a catalyst for social innovation and knowing that what we do contributes to making the world a better, smarter and greener place sure have that effect. Even more so than fresh coffee, happy hours, pool table, running club and all the other perks you would expect in tech companies nowadays (that we happen to offer by the way).
If you’re more of a number person, here are a few figures that should be of interest (but do not hold any of those against us as growth mode is the way we roll):
- Team of 100
- 2 locations (head office in Longueuil and satellite office in Montréal)
- 140 patents and design patents
- 84,000 bikes deployed
- 33 smart cities
- 350 million rides
Of course, we’re looking for people that are the best at what they do. But what’s as important (if not more) is that you share our values and mindset. If you’re passionate and imaginative, ready to bring your A-game to work and looking to create value and make a difference in an environment where “we” is more important than “I”, then you’re in for a great ride.
PBSC is presently looking for an Accounting Analyst for join his team. Reporting to the Finances Director, this person will have responsibility for the billing and will also participate actively in the end-of-the-month process.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TAKS
- Invoice clients;
- Record payments received;
- Track accounts receivable and respond to customer inquiries;
- Prepare bank reconciliation;
- Prepare month-end and year-end closure;
- Prepare end-of-month analyzes;
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements;
- Perform other accounting related duties.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- College diploma in Accounting or University Certificate;
- 1 to 2 years of experience;
- Mastery of Excel software;
- To be an organized and rigorous person;
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, initiative and attention to detail;
- Be versatile and enjoy teamwork.
Work can occur from either the Montreal or the Longueuil offices of PBSC but the Payment team is based in Longueuil. If working in the Montreal office, occasional travel to the Longueuil office is required for synchronization with the team.