GET TO KNOW PBSC
PBSC Urban Solutions is the world leader in bike-share and urban mobility solutions (do you know Montreal’s BIXI? That’s our system!). Through our technology, we’re changing the world, one city at a time. Our bike-share systems provide a sustainable answer to some of the most pressing issues facing our cities today, such as congestion, pollution and citizen health.
We are global; you can find our systems in places such as Barcelona, Dubai, London, Monaco, Rio de Janeiro, Honolulu, Toronto, and Montreal – to name a few. In total, we have 84,000 bikes deployed around the world, with 350 million rides and counting!
We’re in growth mode and looking for team members who are at the top of their game, but who equally, if not more importantly, share our values and mindset. If you’re passionate, imaginative, ready to give it your all, and want to join an enterprise that delivers tangible results (all you have to do is visit one of our cities to witness our impact), then you’ve landed in the right place!
As an Accounting Analyst, you’ll be part of our Finance team and you will have responsibility for the billing process and will also participate actively in the end-of-the-month and year-end process.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Invoice clients;
- Record payment received;
- Track account receivable and respond to customer inquiries;
- Prepare bank reconciliation;
- Prepare month-end and year-end closure;
- Prepare end-of-month analyzes;
- Participation un the preparation of financial statements;
- Perform other accounting related duties.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
- College Diploma in accounting or University Certificate;
- Mastery of Excel software;
- Collection experience;
- To be an organized and rigorous person;
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, initiative and attention to detail;
- A client-first attitude, whether internal or external;
- Be a team player who believes that success comes from working together;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and French;
- Be able and available to work between 8:00am and 5:00pm;
- Asset: Experience working with Genius and Sage Software.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A company on a human scale that allows you to stand out;
- Benefits: complete insurance, various training opportunities, wellness account, discounted BIXI membership, access to our private bike-share network at the Longueuil metro station and on-site tire change service for your car;
- Office perks: coffee and hot chocolate (obviously), fresh fruits, pool and foosball tables, weekly happy hour, Tuesday’s soup, running club, showers, relaxation zones with game console, social activities, gifts and draws;
- Our main office is in Longueuil, but you can also work from our Montreal satellite office in the Mile-End.