PBSC Urban Solutions is proud to introduce the E-FIT, the latest in electric bike technology, expanding on its well-established bike-share portfolio.
In 2018, the urban mobility pioneer successfully launched its first electric pedal-assist model, and the BOOST has since been embraced by cities worldwide – Barcelona, Valence (France) and Chattanooga.
In response to the growing popularity of electric pedal-assist technology, PBSC is unveiling the E-FIT. It features a high capacity battery, which can be quickly recharged directly at smart stations, and its central motor is fully integrated within the aluminum frame, helping riders maintain equilibrium while delivering a smooth, even propulsion. Keeping in line with PBSC’s commitment to sustainable development, the E-FIT delivers the same proven ergonomic design offering sturdiness and dependability along with the technological innovation the company is known for.
E-FIT: The Electric, Fun, Eco-Friendly Solution
PBSC’s E-FIT bike offers the latest in electric pedal-assist technology:
- High-capacity battery integrated in the aluminum bike frame offering more than 70 km of autonomy for peace of mind
- The powerful central electric motor is optimally placed to provide stability, propelling riders smoothly and comfortably without noise or vibrations
- 3 speeds offer a fully customizable riding experience
- PBSC smart stations act as power hubs, ensuring bikes are always charged and ready to go while eliminating the need for any manual charging or swapping of batteries
Smart Stations For a Smarter Solution
- FLEXIBILITY: Smart stations continuously monitor and report on bike health, battery charge, diagnostic information and riding data. Smart stations can accommodate all bikes with smart technology that recognizes and charges the e-bikes as needed.
- PERFORMANCE: Unlike other electric pedal assist suppliers, PBSC developed a system that does not require any manual recharging or swapping of batteries. It is a simple dock, charge and play approach that guarantees increased efficiency and availability. With a single connection point per station, getting power from the grid is a breeze for cities, reducing installation cost to a minimum.
- SAFETY: The system is certified according to the most stringent safety and quality standards in the world.
To learn more, feel free to read our official press release.